title

Voting

Wednesday, July 14, 2010








So, the original reason I started this blog was because I truly enjoy scrapbooking. Am I the best at it - no. But I find joy in doing it. Therefore, I started my own little scrapbooking business. It's been a lot of fun and A LOT of work. But as a stay-at-home mom, it has helped me to get my creative juices flowing.
I don't know if any of you have ever felt this way as you are raising your children. I thoroughly adore being a stay-at-home mom. And I would not have it any other way. However, it is very easy to relax and have days roll by where absolutely nothing is accomplished. Joining Close to my Heart has helped me immensely to pursue the hobbies that I really do enjoy doing. It has made me make time for the things that I do enjoy. And with that, comes a much happier and fulfilled me! Which is really best for everyone involved, right?















I have pictured in this post, my Father's Day Layout, my 4th of July layout, and my Somewhere Over the Rainbow layout. These are all made with Close To My Heart products. My business offers these layouts in kits for you to assemble. The cost is $10. Please comment to me if you are interested. Or you can check out my Close To My Heart website by clicking on the flashing STUDIO J square in the top right corner of this blog. This is where you can view all of my creations and purchase Close To My Heart products.
So, I am doing my first drawing ever!!! After you check out my website, http://www.lov2scrap.myctmh.com/ comment on this blog which of My Art you like best and one of you will win a layout of your choice for free! This contest ends July 24th!!! Spread the word! :)

4 comments:

  1. I love them all.. But I'm COMPLETELY in love with your 4th of July layout, and the fathers day layout is in a close 2nd.

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are all very nice. I think I like the 4th of July one the most!!

    ReplyDelete